Post a Job   |   Upcoming Events   |   Find an Architect   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
COTE Goals, Mission Statement, & Commitments
Group Home Group Home
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
COTE Goals 0 L. Bayer Hi COTE members! Welcome to our Forum. This is a great place to interact, be it sharing environmental news, discussing ways we can take action as a group, or shaping how our committee functions.    For our first post I'd like everyone to take some time to contribute your thoughts on what our SCV COTE should be - what are our goals, what is our focus? How do we positively affect our community? What are the local issues you'd like to focus on? How do we have impact?   Once we have a good list going we'll use your ideas to write our mission statement, which will be posted on our main webpage, and then begin to develop as a group the steps we need to take to be effective.    What is COTE to you? Let's hear your thoughts!
by L. Bayer
Sunday, June 5, 2016
Life Cycle Inventory Databases 0 J. Fitzwater Life Cycle Inventory Databases I think we should investigate Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) databases. An example is Ecoinvent. It is a large, transparent inventory of the life cycle costs of building elements. The ones I have looked at have access fees. Can the AIA help with them? See www.ecoinvent.com
by J. Fitzwater
Sunday, June 5, 2016
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal